What is the best natural anti wrinkle?
When we get older, the skin changes and finally comes the appearance of the first wrinkles on the face. Due to the degeneration of facial cells and loss of elasticity, the appearance of wrinkles can increase over the years. To help you decrease the appearance of wrinkles on your face, here are 8 natural tips against face wrinkles that are easy to test at home.
1. Drink plenty of water against face wrinkles
Hydration is very important for general health, but also more specifically for face wrinkles.
Did you know that just drinking lots of water every day helps flush toxins from your body? Well hydrated skin will automatically be more beautiful and healthy.
If you don’t particularly like drinking large amounts of water then do as I did and add a few drops of lemon juice to your water to give it a little taste of fre
Also read: Acne scar, treatment and natural remedies
2. Cleanse and protect your skin well
Protect your face from the sun against wrinkles
Toxins are your skin’s primary enemies. By going outside, our skin and our face are attacked by wind, pollution and dust.
Unfortunately these toxins contribute a lot to the formation of wrinkles on the face. It is therefore important to clean your skin and face well to help delay the appearance of wrinkles.
Apply a quality sunscreen!
The sun’s ultraviolet rays are very aggressive for our skin. It is therefore necessary to apply a protective cream against UV rays on the body and face. UV rays are also responsible for wrinkles and aging of the skin .
3. Castor oil, an excellent anti face wrinkle tip
Castor oil is a very effective natural product for nourishing and protecting your skin. So you can use it against wrinkles in this way:
- Soak a cotton ball in castor oil.
- Gently rub the wrinkles and imperfections of the skin around the eyes, mouth and neck.
- Repeat 3 to 4 times every week to remove or rather reduce wrinkles naturally.
- 100% pure quality castor oil.
- Helps against skin aging and wrinkles.
- Protective and regenerating oil for the skin.
See offer on Amazon
4. Anti wrinkle mask with honey and banana
Anti-wrinkle mask recipe with a banana and honey
How about now to try a homemade anti wrinkle mask made from banana and honey!
- Mash and puree a very ripe banana.
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic honey and mix well.
- Apply the mask to the face, paying particular attention to the wrinkles.
- Leave on the face for 30 minutes and rinse to finish.
Honey is great for skin elasticity, and potassium-rich bananas are great for removing wrinkles naturally.
5. Antioxidants against face wrinkles
Antioxidants are great for preserving the healthy appearance of the skin as well as its elasticity. If you had to make a choice then know that fresh vegetables and fruits are very rich in antioxidant vitamins and therefore very good for the skin and the face.
So to help reduce and delay wrinkles, here are some foods to incorporate into your diet:
- Brussels cabbage
- sweet potato
- the carrot
- The kiwi
- red pepper
All of these foods will improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin in addition to brightening the complexion of the skin and face.
6. A facial massage against wrinkles
Have you thought about massage to reduce wrinkles? And yes, facial massage improves blood circulation throughout the face and therefore delays and diminishes wrinkles near the eyes and lips.
You can massage your face yourself using vegetable oil for example. Here are 3 great oils to use for wrinkles:
- Castor oil
- Argan oil
- Borage oil
- You might also be interested in: Pimple on the chin, remedies and tips
7. Clay mask to reduce wrinkles
Another grandma’s recipe for wrinkles is the use of green clay as a face mask.
Here’s how to make this homemade anti-wrinkle mask:
- Mix in a bowl 2 tablespoons of castor oil and 2 tablespoons of green clay.
- Apply the clay mask on the face and on the wrinkles.
- Leave the mixture on for 20 minutes and rinse with water to finish.
Cattier Green Clay
- Ideal for making a face mask.
- Can be used alone or with essential oils.
- Quality and natural green clay.
See offer on Amazon
8. Tips and Tricks to Prevent face Wrinkles
Sleep well and not be stressed against wrinkles. Finally, I offer you some practical tips and advice to prevent wrinkles:
Sleep well: A good night’s sleep prevents fatigue and helps keep the skin healthy and therefore keep wrinkles away from your face.
Beware of stress: Did you know that the simple fact of being stressed can promote the appearance of wrinkles in addition to being really harmful to health in general.
Beware of grimaces and wrinkles: Certain repeated movements of the facial muscles are also the cause of the first wrinkles. Movements that bend the muscles of the face, especially in the eye area, should be avoided as much as possible.