Today, the world of the beauty industry does not stand still, but is constantly evolving. But there are remedies that are made exclusively at home and they are very effective. A beautiful smile is the most valuable decoration of every girl. It will not be replaced by any jewelry and makeup. And if whiter teeth can be achieved with proper oral care and alignment, what about lips? There are several effective ways to make lips pink naturally at home. But don’t expect quick results.
As you know, beauty requires sacrifice, so you have to try a little, but the efforts will not be in vain. Next, we will consider the best home-made cosmetic products with which you can make lips pink, the envy of others.
Pomegranate seed mask
This is one of the best recipes that has proven to be highly effective in combating dry and cracked lips. It is not difficult to prepare such a mask at home. To do this, you will need the seeds of one pomegranate and cream. If you have all the necessary components at your disposal, then just follow the instructions below:
- Cut the pomegranate, remove the seeds and crush them to a mushy state with a mortar and pestle.
- Add cream and mix everything well to make something like a paste.
- Wash off makeup before applying the mask.
- Rinse them with warm water after 10 minutes.
The procedure is carried out every 3 days. This mask allows you to achieve good results and solve the problem of lip pigmentation. Pomegranate is rich in punicalagin, which inhibits the production of melanin in the body, which causes discoloration.
This is another recipe that has helped more than one generation of the fairer sex to make lips pink, beautiful and healthy. Both products have a rich chemical composition and have a number of positive properties. Honey has a moisturizing effect, and lemon helps whiten. A positive result will be noticeable already a week after the start of the procedures. To prepare the mask, you need 1 tsp. honey and 0.5 tsp. lime juice. The step by step process is as follows:
- Mix both ingredients until smooth.
- Apply the mixture on your lips for 10 minutes and then rinse them off.
- After the procedure, use a moisturizer.
The more often you perform the procedure, the better. This recipe is suitable for absolutely all women. If you make such a mask at least 2-3 times a week, then your lips will become beautiful, juicy and soft.
Also Related: How to lighten dark lips from birth quickly and easily
Rose petal mask
If you have too dark and patchy lips, then this recipe is exactly what you need. Rose petals have a brightening effect, so you can achieve quick results with minimal effort. To prepare the mask, you will need 5-6 large rose petals and 100 milliliters of milk. The procedures are performed according to the following algorithm:
- Pour the petals with milk and leave for 12 hours.
- Next, strain and mash with a pestle and add a couple of drops of milk to make a kind of paste.
- Apply the mask for 20 minutes, then rinse off.
The mask has a mild moisturizing effect, so you can do it every day. After a while, you will notice significant changes. Rose petals are rich in natural essential oils and sugars that prevent the release of moisture from the cells, whole milk has a moisturizing effect and relieves inflammation.
Cocoa and chocolate
Masks prepared from these ingredients are well suited for dry and dehydrated lips. They are very effective, so you can quickly achieve the desired result. For one procedure, you will need 1 tsp. cocoa butter, two bars of dark chocolate and an ampoule of vitamin E. The essence of the method is as follows:
- Place the cocoa butter and chocolate bars in a metal bowl and melt them in the steam bath.
- When the components are melted, add an ampoule of vitamin E and mix well.
- Remove the bowl from the water bath and let the mixture cool.
- Apply to lips for 10 minutes, then rinse them with water.
Apply the mask every time you feel like your lips are too dry. It can also be used a couple of times a month for prevention purposes.
Gel mask with aloe vera
This recipe is a win-win if you have dry, chapped and unattractive lips. To prepare the mask, you will need freshly squeezed aloe vera juice and coconut or olive oil. It is done according to the following scheme:
- Take a leaf of a flower, cut it along its entire length and squeeze out the juice.
- Add a couple of drops of oil and mix well.
The tool is stored in the refrigerator and used instead of regular lip balm. Aloe vera contains many vitamins and minerals, so this mask will be much more effective than any purchased cosmetics. Apply a mask on the lips every evening. The duration of the procedures has no time limits.
Beetroot lip balm
Beetroot is a natural exfoliator whose health benefits have been known to people since ancient times. If your lips have darkened, then a mask prepared on the basis of this root crop will help to lighten them. To complete the procedure, you will need 0.5 tsp. beetroot powder, 1 tbsp. l. shea butter and beeswax, 2 tbsp. l. olive oil and some lip balm. Cooking is carried out according to the following algorithm:
- In a glass jar, combine shea butter, olive oil, and beeswax.
- Put a pot of water on medium heat, place a jar of ingredients in it.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until the beeswax is melted, then add the beetroot powder and let the mixture cool.
- Apply the product for 10-20 minutes and then rinse off.
Masks are made as needed, as soon as the lips become dry and begin to crack.
Also Read: Types of girls lips- Fashion news
Lemon Glycerin Mask
This recipe will get rid of excessively dry, flaky and dark lips. For one procedure, 1 tsp will be needed. lime juice and glycerin. The cooking process also does not involve anything complicated. All that is required of you is to mix both components. When stored in the refrigerator, the product retains its nutritional properties for a long time. It is applied to the lips with a finger or a brush. Such masks can be put on daily. After a few procedures, the lips will acquire volume and become more elastic. In addition, the remedy helps with excessive pigmentation.
Every girl is crazy about this berry, but few people know that it can not only be eaten, but also used to combat cosmetic problems. Strawberry masks will solve the problem of exfoliation and dullness. For their preparation, you will need one medium-sized strawberry, as well as 1 tsp. honey and olive oil. If you have all the ingredients on hand, just stick to the following scheme:
- Crush the berry until puree.
- Add honey and a couple of drops of olive oil, mix until smooth.
- Apply the prepared mixture on the lips for 10 minutes, then wipe it off with a damp cloth.
A positive effect will appear after the first procedure. The frequency of execution is 3-4 times a week, and after a month your lips will become more vibrant and beautiful.
To achieve a good result, you do not need to combine the described methods. Each of them is effective on its own. Don’t believe it? Then try it and see for yourself.
Another Such Article: Types of lips and the way to require Care of Them