Our this post is an exclusive guide on various types of Eyeshadow Looks like pink, red, easy and blue eyeshadow looks.
Eyeshadow is one of the most adaptable and versatile ways to put on and show off different eye makeup looks while going out. There are several different kinds of eyeshadow looks with which women can work and play upon. Women can use a wide range of colors, shades, and hues to accent several glamorous makeup styles. In addition to that, mostly eyeshadows come in two basic forms, such as a gel or in powdered form.
Different Types of Eyeshadow Looks
Roughly, there are seven distinct kinds of Easy Eyeshadow Looks that women can usually try and put on.
The names of those seven types are given below:
- Cut Crease
- Smokey Eye and many more.
In order to know that which Eyeshadow Look is perfect for you, you must simply work and try on different colors and then figure out which color matches your eye color, eye shape, and your skin tone at its best. For having the best results, you should try and practice applying different eyeshadows and work with the best materials like various kinds of makeup brushes.
Top 5 Blue Eyeshadow Looks
The classical blue color was named Pantone colors of the last few years. When it comes to unique eye makeup looks, blue color rocks it all. That is the main reason to give off enough center stage to this expressive and elegant color.
Whether you are in the mood for some soft and smoky cyan or a bright blue eyelid, there are great more endless options when experimenting with a blue eye makeup kit. Blue eye makeup in all its diverse shades is simply as captivating as any other color. This color will make your eyes a centerpiece of everyone’s view whenever and wherever you want.
If you are someone looking to recreate blue and incorporate it into your everyday life colors. Then your wait is all over. Here in this article below, we have rounded up some of the top blue eyeshadow looks for you. We assure you that all of them will inspire you and leave you in awe.
- Icy Blue Eye Makeup
This is one of the simplest eyes looks that anyone can recreate on his own as anyone just has to play with the different tones of s single eyeshade color. The method of this makeup look is given below:
- Apply a light indigo blue eyeshadow on your eyelid first utilizing a flat brush
- Then use the same brush on your lower eyelid to git it a smudged effect
- After that dab on some blue glitter on it using your index finger
- Further, apply a highlighter right below your eyebrow line and on the inner edge of your eyes
- For an enhanced effect, apply a black and indigo-colored eyeliner giving a winged effect
- Finally, give a touch of indigo-colored liner on your waterline in order to complete this look.
- Frosted Winter Look
This remarkable blue eyeshadow look is very cold and easy to recreate at home. It presents a chilling seam to its viewer. Its tutorial method is given below:
- First of all, apply Nile blue-colored eyeshadow on your eyelid.
- Blend it all over evenly while keeping a little smoky at the end / outer corner
- Then apply an eye base on the middle portion of the eyelid using a flat brush by dabbing gently
- Now, apply light azure blue color eyeshadow on the applied base and blend it with the prior blue shade on the edges
- Try a double eyeliner technique i.e., a cobalt blue eyeliner in the first half applying from the inner side and completing it further with a grey-colored eyeliner till the end.
- Aqua Blue / Turquoise Eye Makeup
This is one of the simplest single-color turquoise eyeshadow looks. Such aqua eyes present a glimpse of neat and clean water. All you will have to follow the below-given steps for t:
- First of all, put on a turquoise eyeshadow on the eyelid utilizing a flat brush and blend it thoroughly
- Then swoop the same aqua brush under your eye to give a smudges smoky effect
- After that apply a neat thin black eyeliner in the form of a winged fashion
- Further, apply a nude gel thin eyeliner in your waterline to have an enhanced look
- Lastly, highlight your inner corners and eyebrow bone with a shimmery highlighter
- Deep Blue Sea and Lagoon Look
The is one of the trending blue smokey eye makeup looks which gives a deeper outlook and view. t is somehow darker than all other blue eyeshadow looks. The following is its application method:
- Start this makeup by putting on a light peachy eyeshadow over the outer crease
- Then take some black eyeshadow color on a flat brush and apply it just below the peachy shade all across the eyelid
- Once more apply the base in the middle of the eyelid
- Now put on some sapphire blue shimmer eyeshadow in this middle area
- On the inner corner/edge of the eye, use some highlighter
- Finally, complete your makeup tutorial by applying dark black eyeliner both above the eyelashes as well as in the waterline.
- Galaxy Blue Eyeshadow Looks
This look can make heads and eyes turn around you wherever and whenever you do it. Thus, it is perfect for going on an evening date or late-night party. Anyone can create this galactic look in a few steps given below:
- First of all, apply pearl and caramel eyeshadows on the outer crease of your eyes
- Then put on a chocolate-colored eyeshadow over the inner crease
- Further, apply some deep blue eyeshadow on the eyelid just below the crease with another brush
- Then apply black eyeshadow on the outer corner of your eye and slightly blend it with blue color inwards
- Further, put on some blue glitter on the middle of the eyelid either with your index finger or a brush
- Finally, apply a sky-blue colored highlighter on the innermost corner
- At last, apply black eyeliner to complete this smokey galactic look.
Top 5 Red Eyeshadow Looks
While you may be rocking red lips as a part of your everyday makeup already, there is another extraordinary feature on your face that you not have considered before, that are your eyes and they look stunning in a crimson hue.
Now it is time to switch up your routine things and rethink some red eyeshadow looks. Make red a go-to color for your eye makeup looks. You can successfully recreate a number of flawless makeup looks with red eyeshadows kit.
There are several ways to incorporate a red hue into your glamorous look. And no, you don’t essentially have to commit to any traditional eye statement. It is super easy and convenient to customize your makeup look according to your choice. Given below are 5 red eye makeup options that are trending nowadays and worth trying right now.
- Red Shimmery Smokey Eye Makeup
For enjoying a traditional smokey eye makeup look with a fun twist, try using red color instead. For this, you will have to follow the below-given procedure:
- Firstly, start by blending a very deep red-colored eyeshadow into your eye’s crease as well as on your whole eyelids.
- Then above it, apply a burgundy shade towards the outer corners of the eyes.
- Blend out its harsh edges
- After that, tap on some brilliant eyes red shimmer all over your lid.
- To finish off this extraordinary Red Eyeshadow Look, highlight your eyebrow bone with a slight golden shade
- Lastly, apply a liner to give your eye a perfect shape.
- All Over Matte Red Eyelids
If bright red is not of your kind and does not goes off with your dress, then consider utilizing a deeper red shade to blend and balance your red eye makeup look. It is one of very easy eyeshadow looks. For that, try out this tutorial method:
- Start by sweeping a Matte red eye shadow all over your crease initially
- Then consider trying out a slightly brighter red eyeshadow to both the top and bottom lids.
- By utilizing a blending brush, go back with the first deeper shade to buff out any harsh edges of it
- Create a seamless transition between both these colors by proper blending
- Finally, enhance the final outlook of your eyes by applying voluminous mascara and eyeliner
- Deep Red Crease Eye Makeup
This is an extremely easy eyeshadow look that adds glam to your natural beauty. For it, try placing some deep reddish hue onto your eye’s crease. The procedure for this look is as follows:
- Start this makeup tutorial by blending in a very deep burgundy color on the crease of your eyes
- Then pull it down towards the center of your eyelids
- After that, sweep on a little lighter beige shade on its center
- Also, drag that beige shade towards the inner corner of your lids
- Finally, create a wine-red cat-eye look by applying waterproof mascara and eyeliner
- Subtle Pop Red Burgundy Waterline Eye Makeup
If you are someone who prefers a subtle pop of red, then this red eyeshadow look is perfect for you. It is simple and cozy. Whenever you wear such makeup, you will rock the party whenever and wherever you may be. It can be done in the following way:
- First of all, line your waterline with a waterproof pencil eyeliner of Burgundy color.
- Then use a little easy eyeshadows brush to smudge out the color of the liner for a bit of sultry effect
- Then swipe a few coats of mega volume mascara
- Moreover, you can pop bold and thick eyelashes to enhance your overall look
- Finally, you can add some tint of shimmer if you want.
- Vampire Red Eyeshadow look
Vampires as we all know are correlated to sucking the blood of human beings. So, this eye makeup look includes deep red and black colors. You can create this look in the following way:
Checkout also: Streax Hair Color Review
- Firstly, take some red eyeshadow and apply it all over your eyelids.
- Leave out the areas near both the outer and inner corner
- Now, on the outer end apply some black eyeshadow and smudge it with red eyelid
- While on the inner end, apply some base and a slighter light tone eyeshadow
- Then blend all colors equally and don’t spread them too far
- Finally, apply mascara and liner to enhance the final outlook.
Top 5 Pink Eyeshadow Looks
Go pretty with pink color and play with different shades of this remarkable feminine eye shadow for a softer and monochromatic makeup look. Pink eyeshadow looks have always secured a special place in the heart of all ladies. You can either utilize lighter or darker tones of pink shade to create a number of glamorous looks.
Moreover, you can pair it with flushed pink cheeks and velvety matter lips to tie a perfect look. Further, it is suggested to dust higher onto targeted areas such as eyebrows and cheekbones. That will add an extra dose of glam and dimension to your overall cozy look.
Several outstanding pink eye-makeup looks have been surfing all over the social media feeds for a long period. Ranging from ultra-wearable light makeup to somewhat dark pink eyeshadow inspiration, all rock the face looks perfectly. If you are looking for anything like it, then grab a pink eyeshadow pallet or kit and try on these top 5 glamorous pink outlooks.
- Cotton Candy Pink Eyes
Several women are always fond of trending food-inspired beauty hacks and easy eyeshadow looks. This cotton candy eyeshadows look is no more an exception to all. The following is the method how you can create it
- First of all, prime your eyes with a soft primer
- Grab a pink eyeshadow kit and blend pink eyeshadow on your eyelids
- Next, take a violet eyeshadow and line your lower lash line with it
- Further pop up some blue on it by placing a pale blue colored eyeshadow on the inner corners
- At last, layer on a few coats of a waterproof lengthening mascara
- Smokey Pink Eyeshadow Look
If you are fully ready to embrace the pink eye makeup look trend, then no look further less than a smokey eye! In this makeup trend, you will have to use multiple shades and gradients of pink color. For sure, that ends for seriously pretty eyes. Let’s know how to do it:
- Begin by smoothing on with a decent eye primer
- Then color your eyelids with a decent soft pink eyeshadow
- By utilizing a fluffy eyeshadow brush, define your crease
- Then apply a little brighter pink tone on your crease line
- Blend both those shades well to make sure that they offer a seamless transition
- Then grab a small tapered eye makeup brush having bright pink eye shadow and add some of its colors on the lower lash line
- Gently smudge all these different shades of pink to have a smoky effect
- To add a bit more definition, you can add up some shimmering white eye shadow to highlight the inner corner of your eyes
- Later on, apply eyeliner in the form of sharp wings
- Finally, apply a few coats of long-lasting washable mascara
- Pink and Black Eyeshadow Smokey Blend
It is not a big secret that black color goes with everything smoothly. Also, pink eyeshadow looks are no more an exception for girls because it is the most favorite color of women of all ages. Thus, together pink and black presents a great combination. Let’s look at how to try out this ensemble look:
- Apply an eye primer over your eyes
- Take up a smooth pink eye shadow and put it all over your eyelids
- Then by utilizing a matte black eyeshadow, define your crease well
- Make sure to blend both pink and black eye shadows for the perfect smoky look
- Then line your upper lash line with a liquid dip waterproof eyeliner
- Finally, sweep on a voluminous washable mascara to coat your lashes
- Rose Gold Lids
Rose gold eyeshadow has always held a very special place in the heart of all women since its interception. Moreover, the metallic hue of this gorgeous pink eyeshadow look is the easiest way to trend anywhere anytime. To get this look you will have to do the following steps:
- Start by applying a soft primer to your eyes
- Then take a shimmering pink eye shadow and paint your eyelids with it
- Blend that coloring further into your crease by utilizing a fluffy eye shadow brush
- Afterward, take a tapered eye makeup brush and apply a liquid crown gold eye shadow along with your lower lash line
- To finish this ensemble look, put on some lash lifting mascara at the end
- Perfect Pink and Purple Eye Shadow
Can’t you get enough of coordinating color combinations? Neither can we. Don’t worry it is always great to use colors in different combinations. However, the combination of pink and purple color is a match that is made in heaven. So, women can create outstanding easy eyeshadow looks have them combined. While there is a plethora of ways to give a try to both these colors to make a dream come true, yet the most feasible one is given below:
- As always, first of all, apply primer to your eyes
- Then paint/color your eyelids with some nude pink eyeshadow
- Blend that pink-color up to your crease
- After that first line upper lash lid by taking some purple-colored liquid eye shadow on a small tapered brush
- Further, put on Amethyst Quartz color liner along with your lower lash line
- Finally, coat your lashes with a volumizing mascara to complete a perfect outlook.
Get our expert tips about hair serum here: Streax Hair Serum Review