Our skin and hair affect directly as the atmosphere and season change. So, it becomes a challenge to maintain our skin and moisturized hair in dry seasons. Hairs normally lose their natural shine in winters. Skin also becomes rough and dry that irritates you. Read our unbiased review for Streax Hair Serum.
Everyone is determined to find a suitable way to avoid this or at least prevent it. I used several hair packs for this problem earlier, but this time I opted for Streax Hair Serum. I have never used it before and went for it for the first time in my life. Here is the review of hair serum.
My personal review for streax Hair Serum
- Whenever I shampoo, I need to apply the serum every time to remove curliness from my hairs. When I started using this serum, I noticed a few changes like my hairs now are relatively straighter, smoother, and silkier.
- The quality of the serum was very thick, and it gave a heavy feel to my hair. Moreover, Streax Hair Serum added shine, makes hair feel super fresh and easily manageable.
- Another reason to love this serum was that it became a part of my hair styling regime. People who have long hair must use it as its formula contains ingredients of hair length focusing.
- My hair tends to become frizzy and dry during winter, so on a recommendation, I tried it after conditioning and shampooing. The result was as per my expectations that it gave extra shine to my hair and prevented their twisting.
Streax Hair Serum Product Description
This is a reliable serum that gives you an attractive, salon-fresh look. It is composed of a mixture of different ingredients that help to nourish, smoothen and transform your hair curls to make them frizz-free, and the shine provider element in them grants you sleek and shining hairs.
Furthermore, it is very much rich in Vitamin E that helps repair damaged hair follicles. Same like this, other constituents and properties of them also ensure that hair remains perfectly healthy.
General Information for Streax Hair Serum
Brand = Streax
Item form = Serum
Liquid volume = 100ml
Ingredients of Streax Hair Serum
- Light Liquid Paraffin
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- Walnut Oil
- Almond Oil
This watery serum is light in nature and does not weigh down hair. People who want silky smooth hair and added shine are advised to use it. For more on hair care click here.
Streax Hair Serum is non-sticky. After using it, nobody would ever identify that you have serum on your hair. Its consistency is simply perfect.
The serum smells Divine. It has a bloomy and fruity scent that reminds you of spring season flowers. The smell stays and entertains you for a very long time once you use it.
How to use it?
This product is ideally used on soggy hairs. Following are the steps that how to use Streax Hair Serum:
- First of all, 1-2 drops of serum should be taken on the palm of the hands
- Then, rub the droplets on your hand
- Later on, apply at ends and then move up towards the scalp
- Afterward, blow dry it or make set them as desired by a user
- Finally, you can reapply it at any time if you want to add some shine
Certain limits are always described for use of some type of beauty products. The same is the case for Streax Hair Serum. Therefore, keep in mind the following guidelines while using it:
- Always consult a professional dermatologist before using it
- Avoid the use of fingertips while applying to hairs
- Do not use hair serum on roots
- Never ever try on dusty hairs, always apply on clean shampooed hairs
- Excessive use can make the hairs greasy
- Always blow dry hair after applying hair serum
Benefits of Streax Hair Serum
Everyone loves to have a bouncy and wonderful look of hair. Streax Hair Serum helps you to get rid of curls and tangles within few minutes.
Several benefits offered by it are listed below:
- Helps to nourish hairs
- Makes hairs easily manageable
- Enriched with walnut and almond oil
- Remove curliness and give a smooth, shiny glossy effect
- Travel friendly
- Does not weigh down hairs
- Easily available in pharmacies, local stores
- Non-sticky to hairs
- Controls frizzes
If you are not careful with the amount of product, it can have a few drawbacks. To minimize this, the only solution is to follow the prescriptions carefully. A few downsides of them are listed below:
- Too much use could cause hair to fall
- Regularly applying can make hair unhealthy
- The rash may occur if not used properly
- Serums contain chemicals that may react badly with hair
- Excessive use can make hair look oily
Dos and Don’ts of using Streax Hair Serum
It was one of the first to hit the market and still it is very affordable for the users. It smooths the rough strands and lives the hair frizz-free. To enjoy the best outcomes, pick the right serum based on type, behavior, texture, and need of your hairs
A few droplets of product go a long way. Always use 1 to 2 drops normally and for long hairs, take a maximum of 3 to 4 drops. Rub the serum gradually on the palms of your hands. Also, ensure that you rub it up slightly in between your hand palms as it ensures a seamless application.
Streax Hair Serum Packaging and Price
Streax Hair Serum is available in a sleek golden pump dispenser. It costs Rs. 90 for 45ml. The packaging is quite unique as it allows you to get a generous amount of product. One or two pumps are enough for your hair. There is sealed packaging of it that prevents it from any dust. You can carry it around in your bags without worrying about leakage of the product.
Where to Buy Streax Hair Serum
Streax Hair Serum is easily available on different online sites and web stores that enhance their usage more than other hair products like they are showcased on
- Daraz Store and many others at the most reasonable rates.