Who does not dream of having long, shiny and beautiful hair. If you’re like me and have long hair, you know how important hair care is.
Today, I am sharing with you my best tips and advice for having beautiful hair.
1. Wash well for beautiful hair
Hair washing is necessarily an important step in having beautiful, shiny and healthy hair.
Having clean and well-washed hair is of course important, but it shouldn’t be washed every day, especially not. Indeed, did you know that it is recommended not to exceed 3 hair washes per week?
When you use the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair, 2 or 3 washes a week is enough for shiny, healthy and beautiful hair.
2. Rinse and detangle hair in the shower.
To get the hair beautiful, rinsing is an important tip.
How to rinse the hair?
Once the shampoo is finished, it is important to rinse your hair well. Rinsing with lukewarm (slightly cold) water is ideal for beautiful, shiny hair.
For even shinier hair after showering, finish with a rinse of water and white vinegar. Simply add the equivalent of 2 tablespoons of white vinegar and the rest of the water to a 500 ml bottle.
Read Also: Streax Hair Color Review
How to detangle the hair?
For curly or frizzy hair, it is imperative to detangle the hair in the shower, it is essential that the hair is damp. You can use a wide tooth comb to untangle them well.
3. Be careful with hair heaters
It doesn’t matter what type of hair you have, but especially for dry and brittle hair, care should be taken when using heated hair devices and accessories.
Air dry your hair!
If you have time to spare, it is best to always let your hair air dry. Regular use of a hair dryer can actually damage your beautiful hair. The use of a straightener or even a curling iron attacks and weakens the hair a lot.
4. A beautiful hair thanks to a regular brushing
Brushing the hair is an important step for those who want beautiful, smooth, shiny and tangle-free hair, especially if you have long hair.
Do you have long hair that gets tangled easily?
If your hair gets tangled often then I recommend brushing your hair 1-2 times daily, morning and night. This simple routine will save you a lot of boredom like tangles in your hair.
Which brush and comb to use?
- To remove tangles and detangle all curly hair, choose a wide-tooth comb.
- For a beautiful, smooth and long hair, choose a hairbrush made from natural boar bristles instead.
5. A little argan oil on the hair
Before styling your hair with various styling products, I recommend a quick and effective tip to protect it well.
- Pour 2 or 3 drops of argan oil on your palms.
- Apply the oil all over your hair, down to the hairline.
This trick allows you to have less dry and fragile hair and therefore to have less frizz. If you prefer, you can replace argan oil with coconut oil which will also be effective on your hair.
You might also be interested in reading: Streax Hair Serum Review
6. Other tips and tricks for beautiful hair
Finally, here are some tips, tricks and actions to do (or not to do) to have beautiful, healthy hair.
- Scalp Massage: When you are in the shower, gently massage your scalp! This will activate the blood circulation and your hair will be better nourished.
- Drink plenty of water: Your hair needs hydration, just like your skin and the rest of your body. So every day, drink plenty of water, at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water.
- A good diet: To have beautiful hair, consume fatty acids and vitamin C. You will find fatty acids in whole grains, green vegetables, nuts and seeds.
- Tying up your hair: To prevent your hair from tangling during physical activity or sport, get into the habit of tying it up to avoid chafing the hair.