Technology has a deep impact on nearly every part of our daily lives, especially how we shop daily life products. In the previous decade, the percentage of e-commerce sales has grown up by double digits every year, and it’s not slowing down.
The online shopping site is growing beyond retail goods like household and clothing items. Customers are increasingly using the internet to buy necessities, including eyewear. The online sales of glasses are reached 2.1 billion. Eyeglasses have made their value in our daily life routine and no one can ignore their importance.
Eyeglasses are a common form of eyewear used to accurate Improve vision problems and it also helps to increase the facial beauty of a person. Here we will discuss some pros and cons of buying glasses online and offline.
Reasons To Purchase Glasses From Online Glasses Shops
As we know that buying anything like pair of eyepieces online is very convenient as you can place an order of your favourite product form anywhere using your smartphone or laptop but also there are some other benefits and they are:
- It increases your experience as it is easy to shop around on different websites and pick which glasses fit you and meet your expectations.
- Without going to any store or office, you will get maximum knowledge about glasses.
- You have a large variety and colour options available and this saves your precious time.
- You can also save money buying glasses from online glasses shops as they provide you discounts and you can save nearly 40% of your money buying glasses online.
- Customers enjoy when reading reviews about online glasses shops. Also, they get the knowledge that is this shop good or not.
Reasons Not To Buy Glasses Online
As there are many benefits of buying glasses online, similarly there are some negative aspects of purchasing glasses from any store or a doctor’s shop.
- Less styling and colouring options availability.
- You do not get to try the glasses on or have anybody there to help you.
- You have to spend a lot of your important time going to a store or glasses shop for buying pair of eyepieces for yourself.
- It can be challenging to return the glasses to an offline shop or store. Sometimes it is included in their policy that nothing will be returned after purchase and most customers don’t know about it.
- A large study claims that about half the online glasses available in the market had the wrong prescription and are not useable.
- An incorrect prescription blurs your vision and will make your eyesight weak if it is good and make you feel uncomfortable.
- Particularly with progressive glasses, other fitting quantities should have to be perfect and are measured in person when you try on the frames.
- It is a very challenging task to measure your pupil distance as it is very important to know about it while purchasing glasses. Experts strongly recommend not to do this as it is like you are going to cut your hair.